Alison造句
2024年07月05日 12:14:42
Murray and
Alison came to some sort of loose arrangement before he went home...
默里在回家前和艾莉森达成了大致的约定。
'You have no right to intimidate this man,'
Alison continued...
“你没有权利威胁这个人,”艾莉森接着说。
The little girl found her way into her Aunt
Alison's home all by herself.
那个小女孩独自一个人摸到了艾莉森姑妈家。
I still wanted to be friends with
Alison.
我还是想和艾莉森做朋友。
I answered the phone and this voice went, "Hello? Is that
Alison?"
我拿起电话,就听到这个声音:“喂?是艾利森吗?”
I still wanted to be friends with
Alison...
我还是想和艾莉森做朋友。
Alison had cleverly deduced that I was the author of the letter.
艾莉森已经聪明地推断出那封信就是我写的。
I ran up the stairs and saw
Alison lying at the top...
我跑上楼梯,见艾莉森躺在那里。
Alison and I had to prize conversation out of him.
我和艾莉森只得从他口中撬出谈话内容。
"You said she was a poor widow lady!" — "In a manner of speaking she is,"
Alison said.
“你说过她是个可怜的寡妇!”——“从某种意义上说,她就是,”艾利森说。
She writes under the nom de plume of
Alison Cooper.
她用笔名艾莉森·库珀写作。
Years of heavy drinking had given
Alison a florid complexion.
长期酗酒使艾莉森面色绯红.
'You said she was a poor widow lady!' — 'In a manner of speaking she is,'
Alison said.
“你说过她是个可怜的寡妇!”——“从某种意义上说,她就是,”艾利森说。
Alison Des Forges demanded justice for the genocide victims.
埃里森·德·弗基斯为遭受屠杀的难民伸张正义.
I ran up the stairs and saw
Alison lying at the top.
我跑上楼梯,见艾莉森躺在那里。
Alison had an inspiration.
艾莉森有了条妙计。