we造句
2024年07月01日 11:14:26
Learning becomes more and more difficult as
we get older...
随着年龄增长,学习变得越来越难。
We'll keep you abreast of developments.
我们会随时告知你最新进展。
We kept her afloat for a couple of hours by bailing frantically.
我们拼命往外舀水,使它继续漂浮了几个小时。
Because
we travelled so much, Sam and I asked a broker to act on our behalf.
由于我们经常游历在外,我和萨姆便请了一位经纪人代表我们处理事务。
We mustn't belittle her outstanding achievement...
我们一定不能小瞧了她所取得的杰出成就。
We are bitterly upset at what has happened.
发生的事情让我们极为心烦。
We give a battery of tests to each patient.
我们给每个病人都做了一系列的检查。
We looked very alike.
我们长得很像。
We need to fight this barbarian attitude to science.
我们需要与这种对待科学的野蛮态度作斗争。
We could anchor off the pier...
我们可以在码头附近下锚停泊。
We were all badly bitten by mosquitoes.
我们都被蚊子咬惨了。
We have achieved what
we set out to do.
我们已经达成了原初的目标。
We live in an acquisitive society...
我们生活在一个物欲横流的社会。
Our level of attraction to the opposite sex has more to do with our inner confidence than how
we look...
我们对异性的吸引程度更多的来自内在的自信,而不是长相。
We can't absorb those costs.
我们负担不起那些费用。
If the pool was open,
we'd in all probability still be swimming in it...
如果游泳池还开着,我们完全可能还在里面游泳。
We were allotted half an hour to address the committee.
给了我们半个小时向委员会作陈述。
It seems at least that
we've broken the back of inflation in this country...
看起来至少我们已经解决了这个国家通货膨胀中最棘手的问题。
We live in a ground floor flat which backs onto a busy street...
我们住在一楼的一套公寓房里,背对着一条繁忙的街道。
With the benefit of hindsight, it is clear
we ought to have done more...
事后看来,我们显然本该做得更多。